All women need to feel intimately connected to the man they are in a relationship with. This makes guys try to form that connection with women immediately. They approach women in all sorts of locations and start trying to get that deep connection instantly. This rarely, if ever, works and the guys walk away disgruntled and wondering where they messed up. They messed up by trying to form this intimate connection TOO QUICKLY. Yes, connecting with a woman has to happen but not the first second you talk to her. If you try to accomplish this too fast, you will crash and burn every time.
You may wonder why this happens. The answer is easy: You don’t have enough Social Value to her yet. If you dive headfirst immediately into Bond and Connection, or B&C, techniques without building any Social Value first, you will just seem like all other men.
Step One: Create Social Value
The first step you need to take is to create a Social Value to the woman. You can do this through:
* Social proof – This happens when she spots other hot girls talking to you.
* Blowing off social pressure – This is done by walking up to a woman while ignoring everyone else. You come off as extremely confident.
* Your appearance – This is the way you are groomed and dressed.
* Displaying value indirectly – You can accomplish this by getting her friends to like you, telling entertaining stories and other attention getting ways.
* Removing yourself – You do this by ignoring her in front of her friends.
* Screening her – Make her earn your attention.
When you have placed yourself in her group of friends, have created social value, screened and accepted her, she should now be showing signs of interest. This is done through smiling at you, touching you, trying to start conversations with you, and other things. When you know that she likes you, that is the time to start connecting with her.