Meladerm is cream which lightens the skin color. It is manufactured by Civant Skin Care. It is formulated to minimize the appearance of hyper pigmentation and discoloration on the skin. Meladerm helps in getting rid of dark spots, wrinkles, other blemishes, lessen the visibility of skin scaring, even out the tone of the skin without doing damage to the skin.
The cream is sold as a natural skin care product which does not contain dangerous ingredients found in other products. It is also free from ingredients such as hydroquinone, steroids and mercury. This makes it a super choice for persons with sensitive skin.
Meladerm Cream is formulated to lighten the skin’s complexion and reduce obvious hyper pigmentation and damage to the skin due to aging, sunlight exposure, acne and other conditions. Effective ingredients for skin lightening are combined in the cream to achieve this. They include Vitamin C, Kojic acid, liquorice extract, bearberry extract, mulberry extract and others.
The skin lightening component contained in the cream hinders the formation of melanosomes which contain melanin. This suppresses the production of melanin and minimizes the quantity of melanin in the skin thus giving it a lighter complexion.
This helps to decrease hyper pigmentation and allows treatment of the skin from sun burns, dark spots, acne scars, freckles, skin discoloration, aging spot, uneven skin tones and scars.
Pros and Cons of Meladerm:
- It has gone through clinical trials and extensive research
- It does not contain potentially harmful or strong ingredients which can irritate the skin.
- It is effective and produces results on all skin types: oily, dry, normal
- Some users have reported mild irritations
- Meladerm cream is not approved by FDA.
- Prolonged exposure to the sun can weaken the potency of the cream.